Elevation challenge 2018
In collaboration with ROTA Philippines Incorporated, comes a new challenge for 2018. Elevation Challenge 2018 -- "Get High For a Cause".
Not getting high on drugs but getting high on hopes. Get elevated and explore the nature. Go as high as you can and be awe of the nature's goodness around you. Get grounded and inhale the positive energy that the nature can offer.
This activity is for a cause; a part of the registration fee will proceed to ROTA Philippines future Trek and Treat activities and outreaches. This will help the organizations advocacy which is to encourage our lumad kids to stay in school.
The challenge is to get an accumulated elevation level of 5,098 masl. This is not only limited to moutaineers as you can still record even your local trips to areas with high elevation. Trail runners and even mountain bikers are welcome. Duration of the challenge will be 6 months -- from February to July 2018.
This is your chance to get outside and explore the nature. Join hosted climb events and track your progress using applications such as:
- eGPS Altitude
- eGPS Elevation
- My Altitude
The registration fee is Php 1500 and includes the items below:
How to join:
1. Register via our registration link and join the page Elevation Challenge which will be managed by JuanGear. To register, click here.
2. Confirm your registration by paying the registration fee. Payment should be settled within 3 days from the date of registration. Failure to do so will forfeit your registration. You may register again.
3. Once payment has been made, send us a copy of the receipt or deposit slip via Facebook messenger.
4. The Elevation Challenge will start on February 1, 2018 until July 31, 2018. Everyone who will be able to finish the required elevation will receive Finisher’s Jersey and Finisher’s medal.
5. Keep your elevation records. Collate it in one album and tag us JuanGear so we will be able to monitor your progress.
Registration will end on January 31 and will start the production of the Kits as soon as regstration is done. Since this is for a cause, we have to get all payments in before we can proceed with the production.
Mode of Payment
|Pera Padala||Analyn Timbal||+63 917 323 9005|
|Bank Deposit or Transfer||EastWest||Hannah Jane Deloy||
|Bank of the Philippine Islands||Ma. Estella Bravo||2036 3606 73|